We love getting up close and personal when we’re smooching our pooches, so the last thing you want in that scenario is bad breath. We’re talking about your dog by the way, before you start holding your hand to your mouth.
But, aside from being a bit nasty, smelly breathe could be one sign that their dental care isn’t where it needs to be. While dental treats for dogs can help with oral health, there’s no substitute for a good brushing.
Our dental care kit, comprised of a triple headed toothbrush and our deep clean toothpaste, is the perfect solution to sorting your hound’s pongy panting.
In addition, to just giving your furry friend funky breathe, poor dog dental care can have some pretty nasty and painful side effects for your pooch. Just like in your mouth, the build up of plaque and tartar can cause issues in their teeth and gums. So it’s important to stay on top of the situation.
Because your pet cant brush their gnarly gnashers themselves, it’s up to you to make sure their dental health is taken care of. That’s where our all-encompassing dental care kit comes to the fore.
Professionally tested to remove plaque and solve bad breathe, our doggie dental care kit is your one-stop solution for improving your furry friend’s oral hygiene.
The triple headed brush and dog toothpaste included in the pack are proven to help with removing plaque and freshening breath for 30 days. It also boasts the below benefits…
- All natural ingredients
- Suitable for ingestion
- Great for puppy or adult teeth
Worried About Bad Breath ?
Our Dog Tooth Cleaning Kit Has Been Professionally Tested To Remove Plaque & Solve Bad Breathe! Keeping Your Dog Healthy & Happy!
Why Dental Kit
- Tackle Tarter & Plaque buildup
- Promote positive dental health
- Safe non-irritating dental formula
All dogs of all ages and breed
First Time Use:
We recommend the three-step approach to getting some dental hygiene in your dog’s life.
- If it’s your first time polishing your pooch’s pearly whites it’s best to place a drop of toothpaste on to your finger and allow them to give it a taste.
- Next, place a small amount of toothpaste on the triple-headed toothbrush and gently massage your dog’s teeth back and forth slowly, ensuring each tooth is encased around the three sides of the brush
- Our deep clean toothpaste formula is super-safe to ingest, so no rinsing or teaching them to gargle is necessary. In fact, it’s best to not allow any food or water to pass their chops for 30 minutes after each brushing session.
- Rinse the toothbrush off in clean water and your furry friend is good to go. Repeat this process 2-3 times per week to continue promoting healthy canine dental hygiene.
- (Optional) Buy yourself some sunglasses to battle the healthy glow emanating from Fido’s fangs
We offer Self collection, Same day delivery and Standard Deliver.
All orders over $35 are free 2-3 day delivery.
Under $35 is $4 delivery charge