EVENING PRIMROSE, MARULA, KARANJA, NEEM AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
RELIEF. PROTECT. REPAIR.
100% Natural dermal spray specifically formulated using only the finest quality plant-based ingredients to help assist in the relief of itchy, flaky, irritated skins.
Expertly crafted with the brilliance of Evening Primrose with properties which may help reduce minor skin irritations and famous Marula Oil is known to help assist in the repairing and prevention a variety of skin discomforts. Combining with Sunflower Oil, a natural emollient with properties rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help the skin and coat retain its moisture and maintain oil balance, to help repair dryness and damage.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey and New Zealand native botanicals Kawakawa and Poroporo these are known for their natural antibacterial, soothing and skin repairing properties which may help calm, repair, protect and renew dogs’ skin and coat. Manuka Water famous for its health-giving benefits, is naturally calming and astringent helping to rejuvenating the skin.
Infused with Neem and Karanja Oils known to naturally help repel fleas and insects. It is great to spray-on before bush walks and hikes too, as well as on your dog’s bedding. With added vitamin C for antihistamine benefits.
A powerful restorative blend expertly crafted and explicitly-designed for itchy, allergy-prone skin and coats to help soothe, calm, repair and protect.
Fragrance-free for a natural, gentle, pure botanical scent.
- Licorice root oil: Has anti-inflammatory & conditioning benefits to help ease inflamed skin & promote growth of coat; it is also rich in antioxidants.
- Chamomile: Helps to alleviate, soothe and minimise symptoms from sensitive and inflamed skin due to its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Oat: Includes essential fatty acids (omega-3 & 6), vitamins A & E; it can help alleviate issues like dry & itchy skin while creating a protective film on the skin surface.
- Jojoba oil: Contain vitamins A & E; it helps protect the skin from being too dry, while smoothing & strengthening the skin epidurals; the anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial & healing properties to hydrate the skin.
- Manuka honey: Has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties to help to improve their skin by balancing their skin pH level.
- 100% natural
- CAT friendly product
- Evening Primrose Oil, Karanja Oil, Marula Oil, Neem Oil, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Harakeke Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract,
Kawakawa Extract, Pohutukawa Extracts, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hemp Seed Oil, Poroporo Extract, Chamomile Extract, Balm Mint Extract,
Rosehip Oil, Kakadu Oil, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Soybean Oil, Manuka Water, Sunflower Seed Oil.
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Perfect for all dogs & cats
Country of origin
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
- Created in New Zealand, Developed in the South of France
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
Fragrance-free for a natural, gentle, pure botanical scent. Does not contain any essential oils or fragrance. Consciously designed for dogs with ultra-sensitivities, allergies or skin problems.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
Shake well. Spray liberally onto areas of itching or irritation. For best results part the hair and apply directly onto the skin. Can mist over the entire coat and brush through. Allow to dry naturally. Apply as often as required up to 3-4 times a day.
The black premium PET bottle packaging is also chosen to intentionally protect the natural ingredients, which are sensitive and vulnerable to light.
Our packaging helps with preserving the formulation and keeps the contents in a UV protected, safe and stable environment.
The packaging is designed to minimise waste and is 100 percent recyclable.
All our PET bottles are BPA Free
We offer Self collection, Same day delivery and Standard Deliver.
All orders over $35 are free 2-3 day delivery.
Under $35 is $4 delivery charge